Saturday, February 11, 2012

Relationships

Finally! There is someone who had the same experience with me.
I mean it's kinda hard to find a good guy at here.
but this girl is from UK (I don't know which part of UK) and I'm kinda agree with her.

this is the video:


she's cute right?
haha XD

btw, I think I want to write the same Q&A thing. I copy some question and write my own answer.

Q&A:

Do you have a boyfriend?
- nope.

Do you like someone?
- nope. my heart is kinda like empty..

Are you lookingfor a relationship?
- I've been with a lot of jerks/idiots. so I decided to stay with my old standards. my old standards are high. it's kinda hard to find. but I don't mind about it. I'm not gonna get into relationship too quickly. (but I want to get married before I turn 30)

What do you do on your first date?
- study group? lol ~  but I never been in a proper or a romantic date..

What are your thoughts on long-distance relationship?
- It's ok. It's not bad. I've been in a long distance relationship. once. but this one is a bit hard. I mean he doesn't have facebook, skype or his own handphone. he always use his mother handphone.

How many boyfriends have you had?
- 5.. I guess... 2 of them are idiots. the rest are good ;)

On average, what is the duration of your past relationship?
- 1 week =='

How long were your shortest and longest relationship?
- My shortest relationship lasted about 1 week. My longest relationship lasted about 2 months. 


That's all... I guess...
In facebook, I'm currently in a relationship with a girl.
actually she's my best friend.
for us, it's normal if we (girls) made a relationship status in facebook. it's kinda like to show that you love each other as a friend.
I'm not lesbian. I'm straight. I love guys.
like Park Jung Min.. lolol XD
I want a guy like my daddy. My dady is awesome.
so I want the guy to be as good as my daddy (but daddy is always be the best guy ever)
I still got some studies to do and I still young.
so I don't really care about my love life ;)

p/s: Xiao, if you read this, I'm sorry for copying some of your questions and answers. I hope you don't mind and I love your videos. PEACE ^^v