Saturday, March 10, 2012

Comedy

Rowan Atkinson...
a man who makes people laugh even without saying a word.
just like in Mr. Bean.
I miss him...

btw, there was a comedy that is also has him in it.
but this time
it's Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Laurie.
who is Hugh Laurie?
well... if  you watch a tv series called 'House', then you might know him.

the title of the comedy is Blackadder.
my uncle suggested it to me.
he said the story is really great.
plus, it has Rowan Atkinson. so that makes it awesome.
some people in 9gag also post a picture shows that the Balckadder is a must watch comedy.
so I started to search it and watch it in Youtube.
I was so happy but I only understand a bit of British jokes.
my parents studied in England and my sister was born in England too.
so they already understand those British jokes.
I was born in Malaysia (yeah... nothing special though). Most Malaysian jokes nowadays are boring or lame.
I love the old P. Ramlee and Senario comedy. Their jokes are great!
but that is from my opinion. no offends..

so these are some of the Blackadder funny clip:










Hope you enjoy the video.
that's all :)


p/s: I'm sorry about my grammar. just ignore it ;)