Sunday, March 18, 2012

regretful holiday

* ketuk kepala kat dinding *


BAKA!!
what was I thinking!?
I could spend my holiday by watching anime..
such as Gintama. it's been years since I first watch Gintama and I miss that anime T.T
Hijikata-san, okita-san, gintoki, kagura, shinpachi, Tae, Kondo and everyone!
I miss them badly! TT^TT
Aida-chan baka! zettai baka!
I wish I could go back to that time and spend all my time by watching Gintama instead of complaining about the-not-important things ~
yes! I regret it! *sob* *sob*
next holiday, I'm gonna spend all my holiday by watching animes and j-dramas!
NO LEPAK-ING! I don't care if people want to come to my house or not!
and hopefully there will be no more regret!
yosh! gambatte aida-chan!
remember, spend your holiday wisely ~




Takasugi Shinsuke.
my heart throb <3
hehe ^///^





gomenasai minna-san TT^TT
I didn't even spend my time with you guys..
miss you soo badly :'(




p/s: otaku mode - ON ! *w*