Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear 'you'

This song describes  my feelings towards you when we were together :

One ok rock - wherever you are

I used to really care about you and love you.
I trusted you so much..
But you were cheated on me..
At that time, I was really dissappointed and upset.
Then, I started to move on and enjoy my life to the fullest.
Now, you came back...
As a friend. It was kinda weird but at the same time I felt really happy. Weird right?
Am I still have feelings for you? I don't know..
I'm confused...
They said you want me back.. Is it true?
If its true, I don't know how to respond to it..
Should I accept or reject...?? I don't know..
I hope we will stay together forever.
As friends or lovers... Anything is okay I guess.
You're the only person that can make me happy (other than friends and family)..
Hope it's okay :)