Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm not stupid

I'm not stupid even if I didn't get straight A's in PMR, studying in a normal school instead of a high class school and having normal friends that lives nearby.
but my friends are awesome! at least they know how to treat me nicely instead of making me study for 24 hours. my school is awesome too. at least I don't 100% feels like in jail. I know I'm not as smart a you guys but please don't treat me like a stupid people. I still have the knowledge. I'm smart enough just to survive in my own life. I'm myself. the average girl. not so smart and not so stupid. stop comparing me with others (especially my sister since she is the smartest person in the family). why can't you guys be like grandpa and uncle on my father's side? they accept me who I am. they accept the fact that I'm not really good in study. they even treat me like a normal people. that is why I'm like being with them. they treat people equally. my uncle said "knowledge is not everything. as long as you never give up to achieve your dream". surprisingly he's a teacher. that's the first time I've heard a teacher saying things like that. I respect him so much. that is also why I never target any elite schools because I don't want to pressure or torture myself with knowledge. that's it! don't treat me like a stupid person.