Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kaichou ~

Kaichou! Y U NO Believe that I like you!?
a bit disapointed though TT.TT
I know I'm not as pretty as Lisa Surihani or Neelofa but at least I'm being myself  >3>
eventhough we're coming from a different family, I still like you. what? do you want me to say 'I love you'?
sure.. okay... I guess >//3//>
I too shy to say that word though.. but if it's you, I'm okay.. I guess..
Do you want to know why I like you?
because I like your attitude and the way you treat people. you're soo kind and different.
you're different than any guy that I've met. plus, you're soo tall. I like tall guys. it makes me feel that I'm cute. lololol XDD (perasan~)
I don't mind about your looks. just like Bruno Mars said " you're amazing just the way you are ~".
actually, I like everything about you. EVERYTHING! every night I'm thinking about you. lol ~ (sentimental)
but..... I'm afraid that you can't accept me. why? because I'm different from your girl friends.
sometimes, I'm too shy and I'm a bit childish. plus, my style is different and my hair is short. people always told me that guys like long haired girl. mine is short and bob. my friend always call me 'bulat' or 'bubble'.
as a conclusion, you're special and I'm normal. so I'm just afraid that you're gonna reject me :(
but if you accept me, I'll try my best to be the best girlfriend that you ever had. I promise!
you said you want to be a cartoonist right? I can be your personal assistant. I've got loads of ideas in my head.
by the way, I'm not forcing you to accept me. it's your choice. I don't mind. maybe I'll wait for you until next year. we're still in the same class next year right? haha XD
i hope you like me :)

Kaichou, watashi wa suki desu >///<



that's all :)


p/s: I'm not good in love things. so hope you don't mind ^^'