Friday, June 29, 2012

Another (manga)

o hisashiburi desu ne?
I've been really busy lately...
to many things happen tho'

by the way, I just read a manga called ' Another '.
here is the synopsis:
26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Misaki Mei who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

                                                                                                                         - source : Mangafox -

my friends in facebook kept posting the video and pictures of the anime. It seems really interesting tho'
but I currently using a broadband. I can't watch videos or download any media or software. So I decided to read the manga. The story was kinda scary tho'. Especially the part when Yukari Sakuragi accidently fell down stairs at school and the part when Kubodera sensei killed himself infront his students (I just read until volume 3 tho'). but the story kept making me want to more about what happens next eventhough I already read some spoiler. sometimes spoiler always making me so curious about what happen in the story. as usual, manga is always different from anime. so I thought after I go back to my house (my house has a wireless internet and I'm currently staying in a temporary house), I want to finish ' Nurarihyon no Mago : Sennen Makyou ' first and watch ' Another ' anime and live-action version. I want to see how is it like. I heard that Izumi Akazawa didn't died in manga but she died in anime. it's kinda tragic. I really want to see that part.

that's all.. 
I'll update some more later ^^




Mei Misaki (Another)