Tuesday, May 29, 2012

new friend

it's been a while right? haha XD
by the way, I just got a new friend and he is from China.
we start chatting together at Chat Roulette (be careful with that site. if you have webcam, make sure you turn it off if you don't want them to see your face and make sure you turn off your mic because they can hear you).
to me, he's kinda cute. especially when he smiles. I've seen his face but I think he never seen mine.
because at that time, I turn off my webcam and mic. but he said he still can hear my voice. Chinese usually really good in IT (I'm soo Jelly... lol).
he's a bit older than me but a few years younger than my sister. he's still studying at a university somewhere in China.
I have his photo (I take it secretly. lol). but that doesn't mean I'm a stalker right? I'll tell him someday...
he's currently live with his friends at a university dorm.
he said he doesn't want to lost contact with me. so I ask him for his email. everyday we chatting with each other using Yahoo Messenger.
sometimes we chat in chinese language and of course I have to standby the google translator.
I think I kinda like him but I don't really know him and we never met each other. so it's a bit hard tho'.
I have to be careful with people that I met in internet.

by the way, as usual, there always a bit story of kaichou. boring right? sorry.. so me and kaichou had a bit rough time. I'm very confuse with him and it seems like my friend has started to like him. I hate that kind of thing. she always want to make me jelous. well... let it be.. I'll try to ignore it.

That's all :)