Saturday, April 14, 2012

confessions about my blog

okay...
there was a time when I'm bored and I started to read my old post in my blog.
I've realize that it was kinda funny and ridiculous. why?
I started writing my own blog since I was 14 years old. At that time, my english was kinda bad and a bit weird.
since I'm not really good in english, I used 'Rojak' or 'Mangalish' language. It's Malay languange + English language.
to be honest, I'm always google or find the words in dictionaries. because I'm not really confident about my english. I can write in english but I can't speak the language. like I said, I'm not really confident about my english.
I've been to Australia many times but when my family started to talked with the local people, I took out my phone and started to play games even if it's a boring game (I miss Australia T.T ).
on last year Hari Raya, I went to my aunt house and almost all of her guest speaks english and of course my reaction would be like awkward....
so whenever one of them started to talk to me, I used sign language or just say 'yes' or 'no' and at that time, my head was like 'HELP ME! I'm stuck in the english zone and they speak with a British accent. plus, my english is more like american or it may sounds like awkward english and it sounds a bit weird'.
so in my opinion, if you're a Malay or if you can speak malay, please please please talk in malay language. don't worry, I'm not a chinese (some people confuse about my race).
I can speak Indonesian (a bit). because when I was a kid, I always watch those Indonesian drama and some of my aunt's maid is indonesian. so I can speak the language to them. Indonesian and Malaysian language are almost the same and that is why it's easy for me to learn the language.
okay, back to the story ~
I realize that I'm always say bad things about people that I dislike/hate in my blog. at that time I was 14 and 15. I'm bit immatured and kinda nerd.
whenever I read it, I felt like a loser. haha....
by the way, like other people said 'past is a history and present is a mystery'. so just ignore the things that I post in 2010.
now I'm 16 and I still got so many things to do in my own personal life ;)

so that's all.... I guess....

p/s: sorry if I have too many corrections in grammar. I'll try my best to fix my english. I still got some more things to learn though ~