Tuesday, April 17, 2012

rejected

I already confessed to Kaichou. I confessed to him face-to-face and he was shocked.
he thought that my friend was just making jokes about me falling in love with him.
he said that he likes me as a friend. not more than that. I knew he would rejected me.
because I've been rejected by my old crush many times. so I'm a bit afraid when it comes to love confessing things.
but Kaichou seems a bit shy and nervous though. I mean he doesn't talks to girls that much. he only talks to guys. he's a shy person. 
I said to him if I'm single until next year, I'll wait for him. but who knows... maybe my feeling towards him will change. I mean he rejected me and I feel like there no use for me to being in love with other person.
maybe I'll just focus on my dream first and after I achieve it, I'll start searching for love again.
actually, I'm not upset at all. Kaichou ask me if I'm okay and of course I said 'yes'. he's a nice guy.
well... I'll  start treat him like normal friend. I'll move on and live my life to the fullest. haha XD
if he is happy, I'm happy too and if my feelings towards him doesn't change, I'll wait.
hope he doesn't mind at all ^^

thank you Kaichou for being nice and honest to me =)