Sunday, April 22, 2012

facebook and zinc view

to me
facebook is the real world
while zinc view is the anime world (in my opinion).
zinc view is fun because for anime fans like me, we can share some information about anime, games and other stuff.
I like sharing some japanese stuff with people but most of my fb friends are too busy and not really interested with japanese stuff.
most of them like korean and local stuff.
sometimes my fb is full of lovey-dovey status and to me, it's kinda sucks though.
I know I'm single but do you need to show your bf/gf to the whole world? whatever ~
I'm kinda jelous though.
well... I hope I can find my fantasy guy in zinc view. most of them use anime photos and they never reveal themself in the web.
so it's kinda hard but hopefully the guys are as handsome as their anime photo.
hehe ~

that's all!

p/s: I LOVE NYAN CAT! LOLOLOL XDD