Saturday, May 12, 2012

things and kaichou ~

well.... it's been a while since the last time I updated this blog.
how are you? haha XDD
there are soo many things happen recently.
such as:
first, I got a new friend. she's Sabahan and I'm kinda jelous when she speaks Sabahan with her family. I always wanted to learn that languange tho'.
second, exam! I never like exam. but I have to take it for my own future.. this time the questions are hard especially math ( I never like Math >.<)... EXAM! Y U NO EASY!!?? lol :p
last, kaichou a.k.a my crush. we were good lately (in friendship la..) but a few days ago, I thought kaichou was angry at me. he kinda ignore me. why?
well the day before I saw him ignore me, I was asking him out to join us (my friends) for a study group. he said 'ok' and I ask him what time would you arrive. he said around 2 or 2.30 p.m and I said 'ok and don't be late'. then I called him at 2 o'clock and he doesn't answer the phone. I kept calling him until 2.50 and he still doesn't answer the call. so I was a bit upset. but my friends told me that maybe he's having a problem that he can't answer the call and I kinda agreed with them. at school, I started to ignored him (kinda selfish tho') and doesn't even looked at him. my friends told me that they already told him about how upset I am towards him and I was like 'WTF!?'. so I went to my other friend (at that time kaichou was with him) and pretend to talk to him. I even secretly looked at him and he doesn't even looked at me. I felt really upset and just walked back to my place. my friend ask me and kaichou to waited for him after school. suddenly an old friend of mine came to us. then, I told my old friend that me and kaichou are currently dating and kaichou started to cover his face with his hand and smiling shyly. when I looked at him, I felt like I want to hug him and kiss his cheek but I can't. I 'm in school tho'. the next day, I gave him a love + confession letter and I guess he read it at home. yesterday, he keeps looking at me and pretended that I didn't realize it.
I wonder.... is he started to fall in love with me or he looked at me just to check if I'm okay?
I mean he's a kaichou and kaichou means class president..
that's all...

p/s: it's kinda long but I hope it's interesting and again, sorry for my grammar mistake ^^'